Friday, February 6, 2009

Mystery Guy

We've been together for 10 months, (: and I have to say they have been the most amazing time ever. The first day I met him, I knew there was something special about him, he was so sweet and adorable. Not like any other boy i'd met. I never imagined that one person could make me so happy but he does, and half the time he doesn't realise how happy he makes me. He isnt just my boyfriend he is my bestfriend & I can't believe I've been so lucky to have someone so special and loving as him in my life.
We have our ups and downs, just like any other relationship, it wouldn't be normal if you didn't argue but it only makes us stronger because were better than that.I just hope this isnt all too good to be true and someone comes along and takes him away from me, because I know im not the prettiest, funniest or cleverest girl in the world but there isnt another girl out there who will care about and love him as much as I do, and thats a fact. Theres no one who will appreciate the things he does the way I do, theres no one who will laugh at his jokes the way I do. There just isn't. I don't deserve him sometimes, because he is so amazing.
I mean it when i say this, i am in love with him. I love everything about him even the annoying bits thats what makes Khalid, Khalid and thats what i fell in love with and I wouldnt change him for anyone in this world. He's the one i want to spend the rest of my life with, I hope my wish comes true because I couldnt bare the thought of not having him in my life.

7 comments:

  1. don't ever feel like you don't deserve the person you love the most. you're a special girl too babes and if any guy fails to see that then you're probably just too darn awesome for him to see it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. this is sweet :)

    im sure he knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats me :D

    I love her more then any of you can imagine :)

    Love you boo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy go mingle somewhere else XD XD
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol its all bullshit she dumped that guy about three hours from now!

    ReplyDelete